ICAI has recently published about changes in exam form applications from May 17 onwards. The idea behind these changes by ICAI is only to make exam forms system smooth and speedy and also lesser paperwork. Here are changes that students may note while filing exam form
1. Discontinuation of OMR application forms
Earlier, it was an option for a student to fill exam form online or via hard copy form in OMR format, Now OMR forms are not relevant i.e. Online exam form application is mandatory for every student from May 17 onwards. Students may fill exam forms at http://icaiexam.icai.org/
2. Students need to scan and submit Certificate of Service online duly signed by their principal.
Format of Declaration/Certificate of Service
- Certificate of Service Format for candidates who registered for/converted to Intermediate (IPC) course under the Direct Entry Scheme under the category Graduates/Post Graduates Download
- Candidates who registered for Intermediate (IPC) course through CPT route and appeared in the Intermediate (IPC) Examination in one or both groups but did not pass any of the group/s and converted to Intermediate (IPC) under the Direct Entry Scheme and commenced practical training on or before 30th April, 2017. Download
- Certificate Of Service For Candidates Who Have Completed Their Articleship (From Principal / Any member) Download
- Certificate Of Service For Candidates Who Are Going To Complete Their Articleship On Or Before 30th April, 2017 Download
- Certificate Of Service - For Candidates PE-II And Converted From PE-II To IPCC, Converted From PE-II To PCC Or From PE-II To PCC And Then IPCC Download
- Certificate Of Service - For PCC or Converted from PCC to IPCC Download
- Certificate Of Service - (For Intermediate and IPCC serving the last six months of training) Download
3. Hard copy of form need not send to ICAI now
This is applicable to only those whose photograph and signature is already uploaded at portal
To check whether your photo is uploaded already or not, you may log in to the portal with same login id & password you used last time. if you are registering for the first time then you need to send the hard copy to ICAI after submission of form successfully
Further, candidate may note that they can also transact the following business on the students’ portal http://icaiexam.icai.org
- Update address or phone number or email ID during period when the form submission window is open;
- Submit the examination from on-line and pay the exam fee on-line, during the specified period;
- Apply for change of centre/medium/group during the specified period when the Correction window I or II is open;
- View, download, and print admit cards, during the specified period;
- View the status of exemption/s in a paper/s granted to them, valid for the forthcoming exams during the specified period;
- View their results, during the specified period;
- View, download and print their mark sheets( only CPT and Intermediate(IPC) during specified period;
- Apply for verification of marks or certified copies of answer books during the specified period;
- Check the status of their application forms in respect of verification or certified copies of answer books and
- Apply for the issue of duplicate mark sheets and pass certificates and also pay the applicable fee online, anytime.
Candidates are advised to take note of the above and act accordingly.
The content provided in this website including are the Intellectual Property of the owner of this site and provided for the reference of personal and non-commercial use.
Copying, modifying, altering, publishing, broadcasting, distribution, sale, adopting, linking or transfer of content available on the Website, whether in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited without specific written permission from the owner. Owner shall take legal action against individuals and entities found violating the IPR (Intellectual Property Rights).