7. A change may include change of Group/Centre/Medium either jointly or severally. ONLY ONE ONLINE APPLICATION FOR A BARCODE / CONTROL NUMBER WILL BE ACCEPTED. PLEASE APPLY CAREFULLY.
8. Candidate will not be permitted to make any corrections/changes to any other field.
9. The requests should be made by the student and not by anyone on his/her behalf.
10. Once you click “No change required”, no corrections can be submitted thereafter. So also, corrections, once submitted, cannot be changed thereafter.
11. The facility will be available free of cost except for differential examination fee, if applicable.
12. The candidate should upload scanned copy of a handwritten application in this regard, duly signed by him, seeking the corrections required. Unless this condition is complied with, the candidate would not be able to submit corrections sought, online. The changes requested will be taken from what is applied thru the portal and not what is written in the scanned application.
13. Upon submission of the request, the candidate will get a Successful Submission confirmation on the screen. It is made clear here that successful submission of request does not mean that the request has been approved. In case the differential fee, if any, gets deducted from your account and you do not get a "Successful" transaction screen, the status of your application will not be considered successful and the same will not be processed by the office. The failed transactions will be credited back to your account within 45 days after the close of correction window. Click here to check the payment status
- About us
- CA Final
- CA IPCC
- CA CPT
- Contact us